For this reason, we have decided to define our work methodology, setting it up in an Integrated Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standards, which will also allow us to control the legislation and other requirements applicable to us, and to identify and evaluate the risks associated with our activity, to provide a suitable framework for identifying improvements that can continuously improve our management in the three areas applicable to the three rules of application, the establishment of objectives, for the achievement of these identified improvements, the identification and control of the environmental aspects applicable to our activity, and the general control of our work and satisfaction of our clients and other interested parties with our management.
- The Satisfaction of all our clients through the commitment of the entire organisation to meet their needs and requirements, and those of all stakeholders, as well as legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our activity, to the environmental aspects defined, as well as those related to energy efficiency and energy use and consumption.
- The Continuous Improvement of both the manufacturing processes and service delivery, as well as the efficiency of the Integrated Management System, in which the prevention of errors is a fundamental aspect, and allow a clear improvement of our performance, both with regards to general management and environmental and energy management.
- To train and educate the organisation’s staff on environmental and energy performance, providing the necessary resources for the proper functioning of the management system and ensuring the protection of the environment and the prevention of environmental pollution, the efficient use of resources and energy saving.
- Establish and regularly review objectives and targets, in line with the commitments made in this declaration. For the effective application of these principles, it is absolutely necessary that both the management team and the staff support them.
- The identification and acquisition of only products and services (including possible associated designs/projects) that ensure the fulfilment of the commitments acquired in this declaration, allowing us to cover the needs and expectations of our clients, improve our management and operation, ensure the protection and prevention of environmental pollution, as well as improve the organisation’s efficiency and energy performance.
For the effective application of these principles, the support of both the management team and the entire staff of the company is absolutely necessary. Therefore, this Policy is disseminated to all staff and other interested parties for their knowledge and understanding.
ANDLED ENERGY S.L. has been a beneficiary of the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to promote research, technological development and innovation, and thanks to which it has implemented and certified the Quality Management Systems ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for Sustainability, to support the creation and consolidation of innovative companies in 2019/2020. For this it has had the support of the InnoCámaras Program of the Málaga Chamber of Commerce.
A way to shape Europe